VER-MEC srl, operating in a particularly dynamic and diversified context, in relation to the plurality of customer needs, has established, implemented and maintained its own Management System aimed at adequately keeping its processes under control.
Convinced that requirements of the standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and of IATF 16949:2016 Technical Specification are valid foundation for company management and development, in line with the strategic decisions taken for some time, the Organization Management establishes the following main general objectives, the pursuit of which it ensures:
- The continuous improvement of its integrated management system, also in order to increase its performance
- Timely compliance with your compliance obligations and applicable requirements
- The protection of the environment, in particular through a design of the service attentive to ecological issues from a product life cycle perspective
- The prevention of pollution also in relation to its specific context
- The modernization of some plants and machinery in order to optimize production while minimizing energy consumption
- The optimal rationalization in the management of one’s own special waste
- The reduction of production waste and the improvement of some operating practices, minimizing the actions that do not create value
- The development of adequate methods of preparation and response to possible environmental emergencies
- The development of a framework of performance indicators for the Quality and Environment System
- Raising the awareness of its human resources towards the applicable issues and requirements as well as the impacts and effects associated with their work activity.